Unpack HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
- Take the HP printer box at the beginning with 123.hp.com/dj3630 to rotate the box on its side and slide it out. Then, remove each of the Styrofoam caps and place the package on a uniform surface.
- Next, placed the printer and all the documents in the HP deskjet 3630 printer tray. Then there is a CD download kit for download of both Windows and Mac applications as well as driver. It is possible to download the same from 123.hp.com/setup 3630
- The HP instant tank card for the printer is also supplied with the printer case, with HP an instant ink policy exists. Every time that this program is subscribed, ink use is transmitted automatically to the HP service and new ink cartridges are ordered.
- The printer box contains a start guide that contains written steps for configuring the printer.. Finally, there is a Get started guide that provides basic troubleshooting and additional HP Deskjet 3630 features.
How to Print on HP Deskjet 3630?
Follow the instructions below for printing images and documents from windows and mac operating systems.
To Print on Windows
- Make sure you first downloaded the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer app.
- Then select the name of your printer and open the Property dialog box. Now push the button Property.
- Then choose from the tab all correct settings such as portrait or landscape.
- Then the paper size can be changed from the advanced environment. Finally, press ok or print to begin printing.
To Print on MacOS
- First download the 123.hp.com/dj3630 HP Deskjet 3630 driver software
- Open your printer software then and press Software File.
- Then make sure that your name is selected for the printer. Next is the properties on the page.
- Select the Display Information choice from the Print Dialog now. Finally, alter some settings and press Print.
How to Print on Both Sides from HP Deskjet 3630?
To Print on Both Sides of the Page from Windows
- First download the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printing software. Then open the dialog box on property.
- Click on the layout tab after that and select the orientation.
- Choose the quality settings on the paper quality tab and set the color. You can select the paper size in the Advanced setting.
- Next to the layout tab, manually select printed from the drop down option on both sides. Continue finally and press ok.
To Print on Both Sides of the Page from OS X
- Make sure you downloaded the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer software initially. Then open the program and select File and click Print.
- Next in the print dialog select Paper handling and set Usual page order. Then set the pages to be printed to odd choice only.
- Then press Print and delete the odd documents from the tray until printed.
- Reload the paper again with the blank pages facing the printer and browse the paper handling procedure. Here you can only set the print to Even and press print.
Setting Up HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
- Remove the plastic cover that wraps around the HP printer surface first.
- Then open the front door and remove the card in the front and back of the printer.
- After that, open the front cover, then open the access door to the ink cartridge to extract the carton and close the access to the front door.
- Test the HP deskjet printer issues 123.hp.com/dj3630.Then a kit contains three-color cartridge, black-color cartridge, power cord and USB cable.
- Until the power cord and attach the cord at the back of the printer and the wall outlet at the other end. Setting up the HP deskjet 3630 printer finally power ON the press.
123.hp.com/dj3630 – Installing Ink Cartridges
- Try to open the front cover to open the access door of the ink cartridge. Now wait a while before the ink cartridges arrive in the entry area.
- Now open the cover of the black cartridge and remove the cartridge. Take out the safe orange film. Be mindful that it can disrupt the ink flow and print head not to contact the copper spot.
- Place the black ink cartridge attentively in the black slot upwards until it snaps. Repeat the entire cycle with a tricolor cartridge and close the entrance door of the ink cartridge and the front cover.
CLEANING INK CARTRIDGES
To clean the ink bottle, using distilled water. The HP Tint is water soluble and thus, with little hot distilled water, the ink on the print head will dissolve and rehydrate the cartridge to be printed normally again.
The swab’s rubbing alcohol can also be used to disinfect the incubator cardboard. There are many methods that use centrifuges or ultrasonic cleaners.
FIX MISMATCHED CARTRIDGE ERROR
If the cartridge missing error on the printer is shown by your printer, open the door of the entrance to the ink cartridge and clean the cartridges without touching the ink joy or the printer head.
The error message prevails next to clean the electric contacts within the cartridges. Power the printer first, remove the cartridges and clean them gently in soft cloth inside the cartridges.
Finally, remove the cartridges if the error message could not be corrected above methods.
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 3630?
When you have finished installing the latest and updated 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer driver and software, you can continue the scanning process.
Steps to Scan a Photo or Document to Email
- First load the paper on the printer scanner bed on the printer side.
- Next double click the printer icon to open the software for the HP printer.
- Then choose Scan a document or picture option in the printer software.
- Now select the type of scan and click on Scan.
- Finally, like Email as PDF or Email as JPEG option on your email software
123.hp.com/dj3630 – Paper Loading
- After installing ink cartridges, you will be prompted to load paper in the input tray. You can then use unused white paper A1 or letter size.
- Now open the input tray, take a stack of plain white paper, arrange it fairly before putting it into the input tray. Move the ink to the edge of the stack.
- Then change the paper width guides to the edges of the paper and slide in the input tray.
- First in the touch-yes control panel, then after loading file. Install software and required drivers from 123.hp.com/dj3630
- After loading and pressing the control panel, the alignment page will be printed, which the printer will use for better printing performance.
Steps For Wireless Setup
- First power ON HP deskjet3630 and connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- Then download the HP Customer Support software and driver for your printer by entering your printer name and model number 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Opens the easy HP Start screen followed by a software download screen. Start your download by choosing the terms and conditions check box.
- Next, if your printer is not shown on the next screen, click the button not shown on my printer. Then you can find the printer’s wireless setup to remove the Ethernet or any USB cable attached to the printer.
Wifi Protected Setup(WPS) HP Deskjet 3630
This method has two PUSH and PIN options. Follow the guidelines below to connect your printer to a wireless network using the WPS method.
- Make sure your printer and router accept the WPS system at first.
- WPA or WPA2 must be safe for your wireless network.
- Then keep in mind that you do not connect to the wireless network while using the default network name and not protection.
- The next WPS mode begins from the control panel of the printer.
- Finally, press the WPS button on the router within two minutes.
- Choose the wireless connection after you have removed the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer. Then click on the touchscreen or not sort of your printer and start clicking.
- Click the wireless button on the printer to blink the tiny LED close to the button now.
- Next press Retry to retry on the computer screen at the bottom of the Wireless Network Setup tab. Finally, follow the next step if your printer is not in the above process.
Connecting the device using USB
- Initially, please see if your printer is on the same computer network and ensure that the printer is inside the wireless router range.
- Now connect the USB cable to the printer from your device, you can delete the USB cable and operate wirelessly after downloading the driver and software.
- Then, by clicking on the button IP address, search the IP address.
- Enter the WiFi password and click on Continue on the wireless network setup screen. This saves your HP printer with Wi-Fi settings.
- After the USB cable has been removed, click on the printer found page. In conclusion, this links the network to the HP printer.
You can use the built-in windows printing feature on the HP Deskjet 3630 printer. The HP Deskjet 3630 printing windows support Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint Software and HP ePrint e-mail services.
For mac OS operating 10.7 or later, applications are supported. Same as Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint software and HP ePrint via email to print several connected web printers on different networks.
The following desktop printing applications are suitable for Android mobile devices running OS 4.4 or later. Enabled HP ePrint printer supports the HP print service plug-in. Google Cloud Print from Gmail, HP ePrint via email and the HP ePrint application.
To print directly with a phone, using the Near Field Communication (NFC). You can use the wireless network on your tablet to print directly to the printer, so that the computer has to connect to the same network as the printer. Support for HP ePrint applications and Hp ePrint app.
Installing The Device Software And Drivers
The next screen will check for the software available for this product. The list of the recommended software and driver package is shown in the following tab. Then select the package and press Proceed to access the file. Facing problems with the HP deskjet 3630 software download view 123.hp.com/dj3630 or 123.hp.com/setup 3630.
Then the program begins to run automatically after downloading. To complete the operation, follow the screen directions and enter the printer position in the next tab. When the program installation is completed, the HP deskjet printer will print the Information Sheet for Web Services.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download for Windows
- Turn on the printer at first and go to 123.hp.com/dj3630 Then in the menu bar select Software and Drivers.
- And then choose Printer and enter the number of your printer. Click Submit now.
- You must click Download after reviewing the App and driver information. Then open the downloaded.exe file.
- To open the downloaded file, double-click. Just follow the installer’s on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation process.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download for Mac
- First navigate to 123.hp.com/dj3630. Then click Drivers and Downloads on the home page.
- Choose the appropriate operating system. Find the driver setup that you want to download.
- Now click Download and then click Save. Then open the downloaded.dmg file to start the installation process.
- Finally, you can install using three methods, such as Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection and USB Connection.
Web Services on HP Deskjet 3630
HP ePrint and HP printable are HP Deskjet 3630 web services. HP Printable enables you to locate and print web content. Finally, you can use this to choose the print quality settings on the print preview screen.
How to Turn on the Web Services?
Initially, you have to connect your printer to the wireless setting to enable the web service. Then open the embedded web service portal linked to the printer on your computer. And you can click on the Web Services tab. Click Settings next and start pressing. Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the web service installation. The information page is then printed when your printer is linked to a server.
Printing with HP ePrint
- Click the HP ePrint button and the Details button initially.
- Send your paper to your printer 123.hp.com/dj3630 next by email.
- Open the email app on your device or smartphone for that. Creating a new email would then.
- And add the text or photo you want to print on it. Send the email next to your email address
How to Turn off or Remove the Web Services?
Open your system’s embedded web server first. Tap on the web service tab and click on it. In the Web Service Settings tab, pick Web Services removal option. Now press yes to confirm the removal operation of the web service.
How to Solve Print Problems on HP Deskjet 3630?
If the printer does not print anything and other relevant problems, take the following steps to fix the question of HP Deskjet.
Check your printing status of 123.hp.com/dj3630 first, as there is enough paper and enough ink is loaded in your printer. Then cancel all of the queued HP printer jobs. You can test it from the control panel of the computer.
Devices and printers in it and pick your printer. Click on the icon right then and then on the estate.
And choose the choice for printing. Then open the printer menu and select the option to cancel all papers.
After that, click on your printer icon as the default one, and select from the drop down as the default print option.
123.hp.com/dj3630 – E3 Error Troubleshooting
E3 error displayed on display of the printer when a jam is present in HP deskjet printer 3630. The paper jam may then be triggered by the paper input tables or the cartridge containing the ink cartridges.
- Open the HP deskjet printer’s input tray and search for loose or jammed paper. Use the light torch to see if anything is gently removed to push the cancel button on the monitor. This restarts the printer automatically.
- Then remove the ink cart from the cart and position it in the appropriate place before the cart remains quiet.
- Then detach all paper pieces in the access region of the ink cartridge.
- Push the cartridge to the left and clear the cartridge path and push it to the right.
- Make sure that the cartridge containing the ink cartridge can be moved freely and then close the ink cartridge entrance door and connect all cables and power to the HP deskjet printer 3630 after cleaning.
- Finally attach the HP deskjet printer power cord to the wall outlet and turn ON.
Mobile Printing Solutions
Apple – AirPrint Setup and Connection
- Connect your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer to the wireless network at first.
- To use it, press the wireless button of the printer and press the WPS button on the router within two minutes.
- Add your printer to the list of the mac print. Click on the Apple menu and pick device preferences.
- Now press the button print and download. Now test if your name on the queue has been listed on your printer.
- Finally, in the Print Use menu confirm AirPrint displays and pick Connect. Now open your picture or document and press Print.
Android – Mopria Print Service
- Mopria printing facility used for Web printing. Your Android phone must be 4.0 or later for that reason.
- Your printer 123.hp.com/dj3630 will have wired or wireless network connections. Download the Play Store Mopria.
- Next, from the notification bar, activate the Mopria Print Service. Then press Settings and pick More Settings and Print.
- Choose your printer in the printer list. And to print over the network, select HP and your model number to start the network.
- Then click the arrow down and adjust the necessary settings. To start printing, click the print icon.
Google Cloud Print – Connecting and using
Cloud printing from Google allows you to print from the Chrome browser. And it’s suitable for Android 4.4 or later mobile devices.
Make sure that your printer and machine 123.hp.com/dj3630 connected to the same wireless network. And verify that your printer is ready with an installed ink cartouche and loaded paper. Then install the play store program. If the program is opened by the installation.
Next click on the Settings tab , enter the printing in the search field and pick it from the list. Then click ON next to Cloud Print. Turn all other print service plug-ins off as well.
Select Cloud Print now and pick the icon of the line. Then select Add Printer. Finally, pick the appropriate printer and start printing.
Windows – HP ePrint Setup
- Download the HP Smart app at the start of 123.hp.com/dj3630.And make sure your phone and printer have a connection to the same network.
- Then open the device and click on the plus symbol to connect the printer. Click on the Advanced Settings button and on the Web Service.
- Allow the web service in the printer now and select the choice Print Info Tab. Note the printer email address on the details tab.
- Then open the photo or document you want to print. And click the icon to share. Choose the email option in the drop down.
- Enter the email address of the printer and click on send next in the TO area. Be mindful that the email body is also printed
Amazon – How to Print with Amazon Alexa?
- Download your local network Amazon Alexa. You may set up an account in English or French.
- A HP account must be linked to your HP account for 123.hp.com/dj3630 printers. The printer is wired or wirelessly connected to the network.
- Link your device or mobile to the printer and the mobile version 4.0 or later will work.
- Apple’s iOS release 7 or later and 2.0 or later tablets. Look for the HP logo or web service icon to confirm that this feature is enabled by your printing system.
- Comment, now, “Alexa, ask my printer to print a support page.” A page with an overview is printed. The puzzles, games, tasks and checklists can also be print.